1

We All Do What We Can. So We Can Do Just One More Thing. We Can All Be Free

Posted by Lizzie on Thursday, April 16, 2009
Third post in a row. I'm desperately vying for Ryan's approval.

The sad news is that it's 90% business without much substance.

We're starting to network and get the word out about this project. My hope is that we can connect with other bloggers and see what happens. I love people. Honest. They fascinate me.

Especially 20-somethings. We're different. But all the same.

I just added this Facebook blog network application called NetworkedBlogs (http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/). If you're a blogger or follow blogs, check it out. Facebook applications are kind of sketch so I avoid adding them at all costs, but I'll let you know how this one works out.

I've already found a few new blogs of interest and I'm now following them. I didn't know you could follow blogs until today. Well, actually, that's a lie. I guess I knew you could do it. It just never occurred to me to find blogs to follow. Usually I just bookmark the friend blogs and harrass them about telling me when they update so I don't have to keep checking.

Anyway, it's time to get on this shit and explore the blog universe.

The thing I've been most disappointed about is the fact that a lot of people don't have easy ways to contact them other than commenting on their posts. I'm all about shooting people e-mails. But then again, I'm not sure I'd make my personal e-mail address available either. This is a thank you shout out to Ryan for creating a blog-specific e-mail address for us: Thanks, buddy.

I also stumbled upon (not in the sense that I hit the Stumble! button, but in the sense that I was surfing the internetz and happened upon it) this site for twenty-something bloggers: http://20somethings.ning.com/. I'll be checking that out and seeing what it has to offer in the coming days... if I have time.

April 24th is the day of miracles when my semester officially ends. But until then, I'm dying.

And I'm sure that all the prompts for input get annoying but I always feel like it should be said just in case... If any of you have suggestions regarding getting the word out and/or connecting with other bloggers, drop us a line or comment. :)

|

1 Comments


I have begun using Google Reader to keep track of all my blogs. I find that it's a nice, clean way to get all the content without having to open a hundred pages. And simply clicking on the title of a post takes me to the blog should I decide to comment, as in the case of the comment I am currently leaving. (Ooh, I'm so meta. Or something.)

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Premature Quarter-Life Crisis All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.