0

Cooler than the Otherside of the Pillow

Posted by Ryan R. on Monday, March 23, 2009
Have you ever had one of those days when you knew it was going to be awesome!? Well, today is that day for me. I got more swagger in my step than I've had in a long time. I feel and look great not to mention my confidence level is rocketing to the moon. I feel like if there was a mountain to climb I would climb it. A bear to wrestle? Heck yeah I'll grapple with that beast. Sounds a little dangerous right?? That's just how confident I am today!

If today was any day to make new friends, then this is it! It's time to put this confidence to good use. I'm back like a second heart attack! Or just heart burn...

Challenging horizons

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Premature Quarter-Life Crisis All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.