0

Down but not Out!

Posted by Ryan R. on Friday, March 06, 2009
I've been on the bench for the last couple days recuperating. The Physician's Assistant says it's just the common cold but I know better than to believe a pretend Doctor. I never got the Cooties vaccine as a kid and I'm paying for it now. I never knew how serious a fictional disease could be. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemies. Remember kids don't trade Lunchables and get vaccinated. "Circle, Circle, Dot, Dot, Now you got the Cootie Shot"



Back in the day being sick was awesome! You got to miss school, hang out on the couch with your jello and watch Nickelodeon all day! What Would You Do and Wild and Krazy Kids got me through some rough epidemics. The cure-all for any disease was and still is ridiculous 90's Shows. I've enjoyed my time lounging around watching the same Sports Center all day, but I'm going to be playing catch up after break. Oh well, snot happens.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Premature Quarter-Life Crisis All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.