0

Installment 2 of "Multiple Choice" Wednesday

Posted by Lizzie on Wednesday, March 11, 2009
I'm a bum and skipped last week. Sorry.

Also, I swear I'll get around to writing a real blog sometime soon. But it's break so there are 900 other things I'd rather be doing that have nothing to do with sitting in front of Macbooky wasting time like I do every other week.

Like watching 2 straight hours of music videos with Julia. We did that this morning.

Anyway, this week's MC has to do with college basketball because it's March and things are getting crazy and so it consumes most of my idle time. <3


What team won the first NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Championship?
a) Oregon
b) North Carolina
c) UCLA
d) Oklahoma St.


Don't wiki this shit. I feel like pretty much all these questions can be wiki'd. Just guess for your own sake. If you're wrong, no one else has to know. I'll deliver the answer tomorrow.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Premature Quarter-Life Crisis All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.